WOW! I am 100 percent good at getting into catch-22 situations. wow, wow, wow. It was my intention not to release my identity but with the whole "networked blogs" on Facebook, I'm realising how hard this will be. Indeed, paranoia IS my middle name. You know what? Making your identity known may be a good thing after all.. although I was planning not to have people I know see my inner-self... but you have to get out there. I've been wetting my feet in the ocean and now I'm close to diving right in!!!
Does anyone else have stories to share about being scared of showing your identity to the world? I mean, not everyone in the world is a gummy bear. You will get some sour sherbets along the way, who may tag YOU as a sour sherbet and think you should be two sour sherbets together in a candy shop...
So, what is "networked blogs" on facebook?
* it is probably a great way to meet like-minded bloggers
* (and virtual blogger-friends)
* it is a way of putting your blog out there and getting readers
* It has a sense of, I'm [name] and I wrote this... and I follow this... so 'like' me ;)
* a bunch of blogs, networked together that obviously links to your Facebook account and most people share a lot more personal information on Facebook than, say, Blogger.
Oh well, maybe this is **Super silly** although it's always good to be cautious.
signing off as Mmm... I mean...