- Thinking about the direction of my life
- Thinking about the direction of this blog
- Wanting to do everything at once
- Looking forward to Afrika Burn, which is just around the corner!
- Yes, I am going through a bit of a quietly overwhelmed moment in which I want to be energetic and busy with everything at once, but instead am just plodding along with mediocrity...
- I am torn with whether to post this boring outlook or not...
This might sound vaguely familiar to you but, then again, it might not.
That's great if it doesn't :-)
What can I do to make the reader of this post smile instead of hang their heads or click-away as soon as they can? Here are things which might just do it:
* chocolate! Or, maybe, celery sticks..?
(hmm, we all get excited by different foods I guess. Yay!)
* Think of a highly respected public figure- the type that wears a suit and tie
and never smiles.Now picture him or her dancing to "Funky Town", or the
Macarena and really getting into it.
Probably wearing a colourful top-hat or clown-attire (visualising?)
Do this at your own risk...
*Literally, get up and dance to "Funky Town" or the Macarena.
again, at your own risk...
*Look at this video which is a British comedy skit.
*Look at this video which is a South African comedy skit.
Have a great day!