Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rumors of an Art Blog

The rumors are true.

There's a new blog on the block, and it's... mine.

Well, after grappling with my magnetic attraction to starting new blogs and my general addiction to blogging, I decided it was time. It's time to create a blog that will focus on my studies, rather than steal me away from them. Hopefully, this new blog will get me to think more critically about art and dive into the reality that I am a fourth year fine arts student.

As these things usually happen, it was a spontaneous decision, and it went down on Wordpress.com. Who wouldn't be lured into the visual amazing-ness of their arty themes? An art blog was a definite choice. Now I can blog about what I am actually supposed to be focussing on at university. There is hope for my degree, with blogging addiction afterall!

Where does this leave "The Fire in my Eyes"?

Actually, it leaves it exactly the same as it was before. It really is the fire in my eyes and will remain a passionate, spontaneous blog which documents the whimsicalities of my mind. The new blog, The Incredible World of Art, is one of the branches off The Fire in my Eyes, and I thought it would be cool to start a blog to share art news and views and share artistst that really make me think and/or inspire me.

Where can you find this new blog?
Well, here:
The Incredible World of Art
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Facebook

Now that you've read that these rumors are true, it's up to you to investigate further.
Hope that everyone is enjoying this Tuesday!

Until Next time.

Oh, and don't forget to share.

1 comment:

  1. I love your writing, it's very funny and witty, can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

So, that was my point of view. What's yours?
Let's Have a Conversation. What did you think of this post? Any thoughts, constructive criticism or anything to add? Leave a comment!

ShareThis